We offer training to our clients in the field of occupational health and safety. This training is designed for workers’ associations and unionized workers, as well as various stakeholders in the medical field.
The complete training has five parts that cover all the key points of the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases. Depending on your needs, the five parts can be given together or separately.
- Occupational Injuries: Definition – Procedure – Case Law
- Recourse, Time Limits, and Evidence
- Various Types of Compensation
- The Role of Physicians and the Medical Assessment Procedure
- 5. Various Aspects of Rehabilitation
Our training program is flexible. We offer private sessions at your premises, in your company, across Quebec.